Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April 14th Voting Results

On April Fourtheenth, in the year of our Lord two thousand and eight, I (Derek) became the third person to be voted off of the Johnson Family Vacation.

Chris went first, primarily because he wasn't a "pureblood" Johnson but also because of the crashing sugar level meltdown.

Kaitlyn went second, because, well, because voting her off the first day was too obvious.

I went third because I wasn't a pureblood and because I had "crazy eyes" to quote Meghan. Those crazy eyes were fully justified.

All in all, I wasn't surprised or dissapointed. I knew the non-Johnsons were targeted first and the fact that I outlasted at least one of them is pretty good. It was about as surprising as the Snow White or Winnie the Pooh rides at the Magic Kingdom.

No comments: