Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The day at pfffffffffftttttttttttttt

So we got up early and made it to the Park Formerly Known as MGM (now known as Hollywood Studios or, as we call it, pffffffttttttttt). We got there right as it opened, and Katie and I had the idea (along with every single other person who ever once thought of going to pffffffttttttttt ever once since Aerosmith joined forces with Disney to create the most awesomest rollercoaster of uber rollercoasterness) to get a Fastpass for Rockin' Roller Coaster. So Katie and I took 6 tickets (Em and Mrs. J forwent (forgoed?) the ride) to get in line for Fastpassi (plural of Fastpasses) It was broke. I cried.

So we waited for the rest of the family, and decided to go on Tower of Terror. So we got some Fastpassi, and went off to see the wizard. And by wizard, I mean several of the other rides/attractions. I got an uber-cool pin that had Yoda (with personalized Mickey Ears) who isn't 40" so he couldn't get on a ride. It also said "Judge me by my size, do you?"

Then we went on Tower of Terror. I'm not a big fan of free-fall rides, but this one was freakin' AWESOME!!!!! I love ToT. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Then we did other stuff and then we (Emily and I) got Fastpassi for Rockin' Roller Coaster and then we did more stuff.

We went back to RRC and the Fastpass line was longer than the regular line. Then it closed. I cried. Again. So we did more stuff (including food, I think) and began to have several mini-meltdowns. Did some shows and stuff then finally went to RRC and had a 15 minute wait in fastpass. It was awesome. The picture of Meg, Derek (yes, he went on this one) Jenn and I is pretty cool. Meghan looks like she is pooing herself. I look funny. But what's new?

So we then went to see Fantasmic. Which was cool. If I was five. Sorry to anyone who really liked it, but I didn't. It needed more fire/fireballs/fireworks/big huge dragon fight.

So then we left. We did this park in one day.

WOOOOOO! Off to hit multiple parks to do what we didn't have time to do because no one walks as fast as Katie and I.

~Chris

Keep it Disney.

No comments: