Thursday, April 17, 2008

The day of rest

So everyone is waking up for Universal today and it is not pretty. Em is the worst that I have ever seen her. Worse than Katie plus Meg combined and added with yellow jackets on crack. No offense Em. Really, I don't mean to be mean.

So anyway, tomorrow, I mean yesterday yesterday yesterday! Yesterday we hit test track at Epcot (the Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow) and got in line for Maelstrom at Norway or Sweden or something European or at least non-American place. So then it broke. Our luck on this trip...

Then we got on the monorail (what did he say? MONORAIL!) and headed to MK again to hit some rides. Katie and Em and I ran (walked fast with no one chastising us) to Splash Mountain/Thunder Mountain to get Fastpassi for Thunder Mountain. Then we regrouped and took Mrs. J on Splash Mountain. We think she liked it. At least she lived. If she had died, we never would have heard the end of it.

Then we did some more stuff and then ate and then got hats with Mickey Ears and then did the Haunted Mansion. It scared Katie...I heard her scream. Must have seen a ghost that looked like me. Then we did Peter Pan which was cool if I was 5. Pooh was better. I like Pooh (not to be confused with poo).

Finished the park and got a picture with the personalized Mickey ears and left. Back on the monorail (what did he say? MONORAIL!) [note: Damn raccoons just ate my sandwich. Can't finish blog now because I must go hunting.]
to EPCOT and then we went to Downtown Disney for a dinner at the Planet Hollywood restaurant where they had the music so loud I can't hear myself blog. LOL...ehh, not so much. Katie is wearing a towel on her head that looks like a turban. So is Jenn. Derek is playing the Simpson's game. I am blogging.

After dinner, Mr. J and I walked across Pleasure Island (we may or may not have partaken in the Pleasure-ness...but what happens in PI stays in PI.) and met the gang in World of Disney. Yes, we decided to get together in the biggest store (like meeting in Macy's according to Derek) in all of Downtown Disney. So we did meet up and then we did more stuff and then left.

So now here I am blogging quickly before I need to complete my preparations for Johnson Family Vacation Total Domination...wait...

~Chris

Keep it Disney.

No comments: