Monday, April 14, 2008

Magic Kingdom Day

Don't have long to do this. I'm going to wake up the girls at 8:00 (now) by singing "GOOD MORNING, IT'S TIME TO GET UP!" in an opera like voice. NOTE: Mrs. Johnson beat me to it and woke them up...oh well...

Yesterday was epcot, and I had a turkey leg (after a near-meltdown due to low sugar...again) and it was awesome. Derek had a turkey leg too. We did other stuff, but I don't remember it. All I remember was the turkey leg.

Not true. We waited in line for Test Track, and they closed it. Rain. I also remember going to Mars...which left Jenn, Katie and I feeling a bit green for the rest of the day (Mr. Johnson had no problems)...I recommend it once, not a repeat ride. I like feeling the g's but I'd prefer feeling the money kind of g's. Wow, that was a bad joke.

Then we waited in line for Test Track. Again. And we got almost to the ride. And then it closed. Again. Oh bananas. Anyway, this gave us enough time to get over to Ellen's energy adventure. So we got in and sat down and it broke. They closed it. At this point, we were 1/4 in going on rides. So we did Honey, I shrunk the audience, which was kind of like Tough To Be A Bug, but I don't think it freaked Mrs. J out as much. Good for everyone involved.

Then we did other stuff. And then got in line for Soarin', where we suddenly realized that Katie was crashing because she began to get a little snippy. Well, more snippy than she was. she's not bad to me, but that might be because she is scared. I'd be scared of me too; Sugar, I AM scared of me! Anyway, through a combination of bribery, seduction, lying, begging and dragging, we got Mrs. Johnson on the ride, which was just an IMAX that moved. With your feet hanging.

Then we did another ride or two, and then it was late. And I hadn't eaten. How did we manage to do that two days in a row? That deserved more question marks. We were going to eat at the countries, and I wanted a steak at Canada (sorry Mike...it was beef) but we only had about 30 minutes until the laser light/fire/fireworks show, so we had the food I mentioned above.

Then there was a lot of explosions and fire! FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE! Like fireballs fire! It was so cool it was cold! No, wait...sub zero arctic super hyper mega uber ultra awesomely awesome.

Then we came back, voted Katie off and went to bed. In that order.

Now, it's time for MK.

~Chris

Keep it Disney

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris, you weren't feeling a bit "green" because of the Mission to Mars ride, but because of that microwaved left over Wendy's triple burger that you ate in the morning. That leaves ME feeling a little queasy and I didn't even eat it.