Monday, April 14, 2008

Voted Off.

Okay, so I was voted off last night so they are making me blog about it. It was pretty much expected... I actually was surprised that I didn't go the first night.

Chris is an idiot. I am not scared of him... he looks and acts like a five year-old. I could squish him with my pinky finger. He just got an "adventure spoon" from the box of cereal, and is a little too excited. Although it is kind of cool because it is Indiana Jones.

We're going to Magic Kingdom today which is good becuase Chris will be able to act like a five year old without getting weird stares. I have to go shower and eat breakfast because we're leaving in like 45 minutes.

Later!
KJ

1 comment:

Katherine said...

you need to explain this voting off thing ASAP girlfriend.

.. us at home with NO LIVES doing NOTHING over spring break need to know(:

love !