Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blog of the lonely first voted off

Hi. I was voted off last night. Voting went as follows: Chris 4, Emily 2, Katie 1 and Mrs. Johnson 1. I spent a good chunk of time campaigning and cahooting with the members of the family so that I would not be the first voted off. I figured that I wouldn't vote for me and Jenn wouldn't vote for me, so I needed to convince some of the other girls to not vote for me. Here's the four people who I think voted for me...Emily, Mrs. Johnson, Meg and Jenn. Jenn of all people. Bother. Oh well. It's just a joke. I should probably deal with it as such.

Anyway, we had a great day yesterday until the food places stopped serving food and my blood sugar dropped past dangerous levels into super-hyper-mega-low levels. Not life threatening, at least to me. But there was a Rainforest Cafe that Katie and I voted on (btw thanks for the loyalty Katie) and the executive power seemed to have been revoked. Why make rules if we don't follow them? Anyway, we're (read: I'm) going to make sure that I eat my allotted and required one meal per every four hours (maybe less time since we're in the sun) and keep hydrated. I don't want to kill anyone. Yet.

The gang is at church and I am preparing my breakfast. I got up this morning and sat in the hot tub having coffee enjoying the scenery. I love Florida. I love Disney. I love candy.

Peace. Stay tuned to see who joins me in the Hot Tub of Despair.

~Chris

Keep it Disney.

No comments: